Song for share

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

First post on Blogger

Wassup^^ first time on Blogger.com....hehe...i remember it used to call blogspot.com n now Blogger...lol....

Maybe some of you would notice dat this blog page is called "Point Blank of Reality"... I'm actually thinking of expressing my thoughts bout the world and the society around me... explaining wat i've experienced so far as a youth and even try to help people understand bout how the society goes around wif my experience so far... giving advice n as a good listener (i consider myself a great listener like some would address me.. ><) to problem is wat i aim to help ppl. I'm not here to reveal the 'spots' of reality dat is hidden from us but just to make some things clear to those who is having problem in understanding the society....and if i dont hav a good solution? Lets learn to get thru this problem together^^

Having finals now...and weird thing is i'm blogging...lol but dont think wanna let this blog be empty....anyway ja! more to come soon^^