Song for share

Sunday, August 22, 2010

the big day for me.... but....

Today was suppose to be a big day for me... supposedly... My convocation I mean... I was happy, scared, nervous, and full of hope.

After the whole ceremony, well you can guess, the photo sessions and etc... I can't blame my parents for unable to take pictures for me as they already done their best to take good pictures of me in my attire...probably i'm just expecting too much... hoping to take more pics of myself for memories since I'm not really the type of person who fond of taking pictures of myself. Somehow I did not achieve what I wanted... not much pictures for myself to keep... Was hoping to print one out...1 dream crushed.

After a while of all the havoc-ness of walking about trying to make my mark in other's photo, hoping to be tagged more and more in Facebook, but still.... looks like I wasn't manage to do so...mission failed.

I thought of going out with friends today but it seems I feel so far from everyone... Its either i'm blocked myself out or I just failed to mix in with the others and to notice their plans because I wasn't able to locate my usual bunch. With my parents out thinking I should be having fun by then, I actually went out around alone... feeling blank, alone in a dark empty space... looks like I'm turning Lygo-kenophobia (fear of dark and empty spaces)... heart... broken.....

However hope is all not lost... good thing my sis was still able to come... and somehow got hold of my mom in KLCC and we just walked around the mall. Well, thats the end of my 'BIG' day....

3 comments:

stephy yong said...

lol.. my parents were rushing for me to leave!! they were so annoyed with the heat! so i didn't take much pictures with the biomedical bunch too.. lolz.. but i have a VERY GOOD picture of you.. lolz.. will post it to you on fb soon..

Well as for me... i spent my whole day with the family... took our family portrait.. and I'm sleepy!! work sucks, I know..

xinzaru.blank said...

haha... good thing mine starts next month...haha... took my family portrait on saturday

WinnEy said...

ah gor..u din tell me when is ur BIG day oso..i din congratz u yet loe...=/ ish...

Congratz ah gor..(:

毕业后还是要加油哦。^^

可以的话,常出来喝茶哦=D