Song for share

Monday, June 16, 2008

Changes

haha....i'm back...but this time i'm not going post something new...but rather repost something that i've posted somewhere else...so read and hope that you will understand....

I was browsing thru my friendster...which eventually i read my blogs that i once typed in my friendster... one that caught my eyes was da one rite after the general election....i wondered why did i blogged thr and not here....but anyway...to those who did not noe bout it..here it is...

Changes...its what everybody wants...changes in every aspects of life...But if you want a change, why don't work it out yourself instead of relying on people to do it for you, or change their course of their lives for you while you just shake your legs around...

This words came from my mind after a mixture of thoughts. Thoughts? What thoughts? Probably it seems a little weird for a person like me to actually think much about a matter, but then it just came out from my mind. My mom just described to me how people complain in the office of the new DUN. The things they complain, its not something that can't be done by their own hands, but why not do it themselves? Reason is simple, "It's their job to do it for us, let them do their job." From that are you telling me we have no responsibility at all into improving our own place? Our own habitat?

That's just as an example. People tend to rely on others to do changes while not doing anything themselves. Sad to say, I've meet up with some future adults which acted the same way which i mentioned. Don't meet up with their criteria? You're out! Not bloody welcomed anymore. Not much of the use to them anymore. Don't have to look at politics to see this kinda situation. It's known that some make friends to make sure that they change for the better and more, but some just misuses the needs of the change and hurt people when use of the friend has a purpose. A purpose once reach it limits then off you go. That's not what its suppose to be.

Some might think...a person will not change anything. For me, a person can change his/her self and eventually change the world itself. So change what you are able to change, don't leave for others. (ps: blogging in the middle of the night really ain't good...XD feeling sleeping liao...tata~~)



Changes....isn't something that everyone wants? like i posted before...everyone wants changes from almost every aspects...if its bad,v wan it good....if it's good, v wan it to be better... be as v noe...changes doesn't just come and does miracles for us for FREE... it doesn't just come knocking on your doorstep..."helloooo....changes is here..." well...if it does, i think most of us will freak out...coz v can't c changes physically.... XD (catch my drift? u can't c changes....if u can't c...whr is da voice coming from?)



I forgotten to add something after i posted the blog on friendster...well of coz after i read it only i notice....well...there is one more point dat i didn't mention in the blog... the thing is this....in our society...well to most of us now, campus life.... ppl tend to grumble at someone else bout ppl's lifestyle...the way ppl live....the way ppl bring themselves up...honestly speaking, i used to be one of dat kind of ppl...but now...i'm da one being discussed among ppl in my campus...not many ppl understand my way of living my life....but because of some certain individuals...some actually hated me and even condamned my style...the "best" ever comment so far...'tong...u r hopeless... get a life...change urself.." well...knowing this, i think most ppl if were to meet up wif such 'comments' they would get real mad n angry at things n etc,etc... well...knowing my old self....i would hav trashed the person...haha...but now..actually accepted it...i changed but i dont change for their sake...i didn't change to suit their taste... i change for the better me...a me which i am comfortable wif n i believe many r too... u c...wats most important in life about changes in ppl around u...is not about wanting ppl to change just suit your taste....(well if everyone change to be da same...isn't it gonna be boring? then wat for v r different from each other once born?) the important thing is changing urself to understand and to accept wat ppl say and how they live n etc, etc...coz if u keep wanting ppl to change for ur opinion and if the person doesn't change isn't gonna be frustrating...n like dat...a friendship would just be ruined....so..y bother doing so? ^^



so...change..for urself...towards the society...towards future ahead...n most importantly...comfortable wif urself....n mayb..if u r lucky..someone who is feeling comfortable wif who u r would just come along^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey...seriously ur blog is a bit too long...my eyes kinda tired when read till half way...hahas...no offence ya...jz telling out my feeling...anyway...wondering how ur arm now...still hurt? n whos d winner in d game ya??*.^

~yeori~