Song for share

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Do more than what I say

I went back to UTAR to get some books to study a bit during the holidays.... sad case eh? people wanting to be away from books but yet I still get books to read... I came across this book in the library....the title reads...




you read it...PLEASE DON'T JUST DO WHAT I TELL YOU!

When i read this title, it just smack right at the face...like WHOA!!! ain't kidding man...this book is good... This is something what most leaders, bosses or whatever high level ranking in management wants from their underlings.... Do more than just what they are suppose to do....

This is no different from our daily lifes too... do more not less nor the same par... truely soemthing that i've learnt during the last sem which pays off...well..thats all for now...check out that book if you even come across to it....i tell you..its a good one^^

No comments: