Song for share

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Me and the other...Me

Probably not everyone of you that would actually wonder why do you question yourself in some certain situation, no matter is calmly or when you feel the frustration in you. Even if you do wonder, don't worry, it's not that you are insane or anything, you are still human. It is questions like these that makes anyone of us sane. 

Have you ever encounter in a situation where you question yourself with questions that contradict with each other? Well..some maybe yes...some no....or some even...I dunno.... but anyway...this post is all bout' you argue-ing with yourself... not the one with Jeff Dunham & his many puppets act... XD




Well, I think it certainly did happen to anyone of us at a certain part of our life, i'm no exception. Things that had happened lately had made it worst till the day I was literally waken up by my friends....Frustrating indeed at first...but i'm not giving up, not even to the other me who keeps reminding myself of the negetive thoughts....NEVER SHALL I LOSE... >.<...

Okay...back to reading journals...lol....

ps: lacking of ideas to write on...lol....if anyone has a topic for me to talk about do tell me ya^^

No comments: