Song for share

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dream come true



Yes....it is who you think it is in the picture...from the left: My mom, Tun M, Me, and my sis.

today....i've been granted a wish....a wish that not one normally usually get....its to meet up with one of the most respectful person in Malaysian history, Tun M, our ex-Prime Minister...whoa.....happy I am...never once i dreamt te day would actually come true....This morning i got myself up at 6.30am just to go all the way to Putrajaya to meet up with him....and what's best...I manage to take a photo with him.....and with my mom and sis as well^^ well....i can say that besides my dad, he is my role model. Despite his age, he still has this really quick mind, and not many is able to out-smart him.... I guess that's what it takes to be a great leader huh...^^ I hope i get as lucky as today....*peace*

The following are the pictures i took at Putrajaya.








No comments: