Song for share

Saturday, May 3, 2008

OMG!!! I'm TAGGED???!!!!

OMG!!! Kena Tagged again...looks like i really have to do it....Sorry Winney...I noe u Tagged me long time ago...give me some time k...I'll post ur's soon... hehe... Well... let's see da questions and see wat i answered k... ^.^

1. At what age do you wish to get marry?
At first if was very, very illogical....till i get my research done...but now I think i'll stick back to reality like wat all this blog is all about...reality....Let me think...below the age of 35 i guess..

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or girlfriend
Sorry Kelvin...have to change the question...lol... Well lets see...though girlfriend is much more important but i'll make things as even as possible...like how i've been maintaining all these...not really successful but i strive to make things better...^^

3. Who is the person you trust the most?
haha...totally different from Kelvin...I kinda trust 2 person in my life now....^^...both as equally important

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
haha...i think...i lost this confidence in me once....will never lose it again...

5. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
to able to gain enough knowledge to cure people around me from diseases dat once grabbed someone influencial enough to me...

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
LOL...law of light in physics r Kelvin...lol.... XD well...look at it...as long v imagine, the rainbow will always be thr, like hope n future too....wat v need is a strong heart and determination to obtain wat v want... if it exist in u, to u, for u...then it shall be thr...

7. What is your goal for this year?
get myself better...to obtain wat i need in order to get closer to my dream

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Do you believe in reincarnation then? if you do then eternity love shall be thr

9. Have you broken someone heart that she/he tried to commit suicide?
not that i noe of....i may not be mean to do such a thing..but sometimes my kindness does do such a thing, well...just heart broken....

10. What feeling do you love most?
the feeling of my existance in public's eyes...as someone who i am n not da one being said thru rumors...

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
requirements r not needed....search thru ur heart n seek for the one you love...if its me then dat is all i need...

12.Have you ever hated someone very deeply before?
'hate' was something i erased partially away from my 'dictionary'...lol....

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
yes....anyone is a fren....no matter to them i'm a fren or a foe....as long u dont hurt me or anyone beside me dat is....

14. Do you believe in GOD?
yes....well...i'm still a human...i will believe as it is....the All Mighty One...

15. What do you think is the most important thing in in your life?
Every single one around me....

16. Who cares for you the most?
my family, n those who trusted me for my believes and also my views

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
who is dear to me

18. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
regret is one thing dat i learn to grow strong from....n still learning to grow on....but i dont just grieve over regret...

19. IF time were to rewind, will you want it to be?
a better person...but if too much i'll probably be back in my mom's womb or even as part of my dad's sperm and my mom's ovum....lol XD

20. What will you do if your mums gives u anything you want?
I'll probably be spoiled like mad....now itself i'm already half spoiled which has caused my mom lots of trouble...sry dat i always increase on spending...i'm so sry....but i'm trying my best...

Instructions:Remove one question from below,and add in your personal question.Make it a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.List them out at the end of the post.Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all :D

1.Yong
2.Paul
3.Belle
4.Yeori
5.Apple Wey Wey
6.William Ang
7.Winney
8.Stephalicious Stephy.. XD


No comments: